MultiCharger 1205 Flex is designed for modern battery technology. More compact than similar chargers, it has flexible cables and an adjustable bracket. These solutions make it easy to install engine compartments with minimal available space.
MultiCharger 1205 Flex replaces MultiCharger 1204 in WarmUp kits. Compared to its predecessor it has 25% more power and takes 48% less space.
Regular charging ensures that the battery is always fully charged and able to start your vehicle. It also reduces fuel consumption and extends the life expectancy of the battery.
- Compact and easy to install – PlugIn connectors, flexible cables, and an adjustable bracket.
- 5A charging current.
- Advanced switch-mode technology protects the battery and allows the charger to remain plugged in.
- The temperature compensated charging voltage ensures optimal charging under all conditions.
- Light indicators let you monitor the charging status.
- New, waterproof connections reduce the risk of corrosion.
- It has power distribution to engine and interior heater.
- It has integrated relay for switching engine and interior heater on and off.
- Splashproof (IP 65)
- Included 1.5m AC Cable
MultiCharger 1205 Flex in 24V systems:
In a 24V system, two 1205 Flex chargers are used simultaneously, one for each battery. The best way to charge a 24V system is to charge each 12V battery separately.