MultiCharger 1210 Flex is more compact than similar chargers and has flexible cables, an adjustable bracket and the DEFA PlugIn system. 1210 Flex takes up to 89% less space in the engine compartment than its predecessor.
1210 Flex is especially well suited for vehicles with a large battery capacity that needs regular charging. Regular charging ensures that the battery is always fully charged, reduces fuel consumption, and extends the life expectancy of the battery.
- Compact – takes up to 89% less space than its predecessor.
- Easy to install, thanks to PlugIn connectors, flexible cables, and an adjustable bracket.
- LED indicators make it possible to monitor the charging status.
- Does not harm the vehicle’s sensitive electronics
- Plug & play – no buttons.
- New, waterproof connections reduce the risk of corrosion.
- MultiCharger 1210 Flex protects the battery from sulfating.
- Advanced switch-mode charging profiles prevent damage to the battery and make it possible to stay continuously connected to 230V.
- Temperature-compensated charging voltage ensures optimal charging under all conditions, from – 35 to +50 — no risk of overcharging.
- The 230V outlet can be used to connect two chargers or as an outlet for other DEFA components.
- It has short circuit and reverse-polarity protection.
- Included 1.5m AC Cable
MultiCharger 1210 Flex in 24V systems:
In a 24V system, two MultiCharger 1210 Flex are used simultaneously, one for each battery. The best way to charge a 24V system is to charge each 12V battery separately.