|INPUT VOLTAGE||230V AC, 50-60Hz|
|CHARGE POWER, MAX||175W|
|INVERSE CURRENT||< 1mA|
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||14,4 / 14,7V DC|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40°C / +40°C|
|TYPE OF BATTERIES||All types of lead/acid, AGM and GEL, open and closed.|
|CERTIFICATION(S)||EN60335-1, EN60355-2-29, EN 61204-3, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-2|
DEFA SmartCharge 12V 10A 230V
Test and award wins
Chargers in the SmartCharge family have been crowned the best car charger by the Finnish motoring magazine Moottori, and the best boat charger in a test published in several Nordic magazines, including the Finnish KM and the Norwegian Båtmagasinet. It has also received the Award for Design Excellence and the Design for All awards from Norwegian Design Council, now DOGA. SmartCharge received top marks for combining first-class results with a user-friendly interface and that makes charging easy for all users.
Detachable accessories make SmartCharge even more user-friendly. Monitor your battery status or mount the charging cable to the battery permanently. See related products.
Features – SmartCharge 10A:
- Simple and user-friendly interface and display.
- Automatically adapts charging to your battery.
- Built-in Power supply mode.
- Battery status monitoring in the display.
- Secured against short-circuiting and reverse polarity.
- Integrated cable storage solution.
- Will not overcharge your battery.
- Temperature-compensated charging.